Since 1968 Central Baptist Academy has been successfully producing well educated and well-rounded students in Cincinnati, Ohio, as a ministry of the Central Baptist Church.
We currently have around 150 students enrolled in kindergarten through eighth grade.
We believe in traditional educational values that allow the home, school, and church to work together in teaching our children with Biblical principles as the foundation.
We offer a school that emphasizes love of God and country, traditional moral values, and a dependence upon Biblical Christian principles.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,700
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The tuition cost for grade K-6 is $5,700; the cost for grades 7-8 is $5,900. EdChoice Scholarships are accepted.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
What We TeachandWhy
- Biblical Model:The students of Central Baptist Academy are taughtthe Biblical concept of the true nature of manusing the method of teachingmodeled in the Bible. Westrive togive eachstudent the opportunity to increase in wisdom, in character,and in knowledge.
- Biblical Values:First, students are taught the unchangeable Biblical values that give an anchor and a purpose in life. All subjects are taught in agreement with the Bible which is our final authority. Students study the Bible as part of the regular curriculum. In addition, the entire academy gathers for chapel once a week. In order to most benefit the student, each child is encouraged to attend church regularly.Through the Word of God, right and wrong can be clearly defined, and definite direction can be given. Students at Central Baptist Academy are taught where they come from, why they are here, and where they are going. God's Word teaches us that man was created in the image of God. By disobedience, man fell from innocence and brought upon himself a sinful nature and was separated from God. Therefore, the first priority of Christian education is to bring each student into a right relationship with God through a relationship with Jesus Christ. We all need God and His help.
- Lifelong Learners:Second, children at Central Baptist Academyare alsotaught to be lifelong learners, valuablefamily members, helpful neighbors,and effective citizens. Students are taught to have proper respect for authority and are expected to be responsible and accountable for their actions. They areencouraged to be cooperative and dependable. Our teachers model and teach the virtues of honesty, integrity, sincerity, and respect.Also, students are educated to appreciate and understand the history of our government while being encouraged to become patriotic citizens. We are doing our best to educate the future leaders of our great country.
- Academic Excellence: Third, students are encouraged to excel academically. We useA Beka Christian School Curriculumin our classrooms. Throughout our nation,A Bekais recognized as the standard of excellence in Christian textbooks and scholastic materials. TheA Beka Bookapproach to education keeps learning lively, interesting, and memorable.The materials reflect sensible theory that is firmly anchored to practicality. Their publications are built upon a firm foundation of absolute truth and sound scholarship and are written by dedicated and talented scholars well grounded in the practical aspects of classroom teaching.Most of all, we strive to help each student reach his or herfull potential.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Central Baptist Academy cost?
Central Baptist Academy's tuition is approximately $5,700 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Central Baptist Academy?
The acceptance rate of Central Baptist Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
When is the application deadline for Central Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for Central Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Central Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.