Cincinnati Christian Schools
- Cincinnati Christian Schools is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory day school founded in 1971.
- We are evangelical and non-denominational, featuring selective admissions. Our student body predominantly consists of college-educated families with business and professional backgrounds. We offer educational opportunities for Preschool through the 12th grade.
Cincinnati Christian Schools places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, Biology II, CCP Biology I, CCP Composition I, CCP Computer Programing Foundations, CCP Pre-Calculus, CCP Spanish I, CCP U.S. Hi, College Algebra, Composition II, Introduction to Literature, Spanish II, Spanish III and Spanish IV, Statistics I|
|Average ACT score||32|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,356|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition listed is for High School Student. We offer a multi-student discount at all grade levels.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Head|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book and Novel Writing Club, Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, Cub Scouts, Film Club, High School Robotics Club, Lego League, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, Trade Town
Arts and Music Programs:
Pep Band, SELECT Choir for Elementary, Theater Program, Yearbook
- At Cincinnati Christian Schools, faith and learning go hand in hand. For more than 40 years, we've developed a unique and proven educational model that infuses outstanding academic preparation with a Christ-centered, biblical outlook and approach.
- We understand that each student is uniquely and wonderfully made, from the precocious preschooler to the discerning senior. With Christ as the common bond, our differences--our unique God-given passions and talents--find room to grow and develop. Our small size and attentive personal approach opens doors to opportunties not available in other schools or programs.
- Cincinnati Christian Schools create lifelong learners, creative thinkers, passionate disciples, and visionary leaders. Our graduates are welcomed at a variety of universities and other institutes of higher learning because they've become the natural learners and inquisitive students of life God created them to be.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamilton Grades: K-11 | 50 students
40 Wrenwood Dr
Hamilton, OH 45013
(513)863-6705 6.1 K-11
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513)521-5481 10.9 K-8
We are new to CCS, and we love the school. Small class sizes, caring and competent teachers, and a well-rounded experience for our daughter - academically, spiritually, athletically, and artistically - have made our time at CCS a great experience. Additionally, CCS has a College Credit Plus program in which nine of their teachers are adjunct professors, and they offer 18 CCP classes on the CCS campus during regular school hours, and CCS teachers teach the classes. Cincinnati Christian School is a fantastic place.
- Posted by Parent - CCS Parent
The quality of education at CCS has far surpassed our expectations. Small class sizes allows teachers to develop relationships with each student and cater the method of instruction and guidance to the student's strengths. Goals are set high and ids are challenged to meet them with plenty of coaching and help along the way. CCS is teaching kids to love learning, love God and love people. How refreshing it is to know that our kids are being mentored by staff and teachers that are truly following in Christ's footsteps and are after His heart. The kids are being taught to reach out and impact the world they live in and they're developing the skills needed to do just that. The love of God is apparent in all CCS staff members and teachers; we could not ask for better people to lead this young generation and equip with them with tools to make a difference in the world and succeed at all of their endeavors. CCS truly is a family, they lift each other up consistently and our family has been blessed to make lifelong friends at CCS.
- Posted by Parent - Cougar Family
When we moved our children from another private Christian school setting to CCS, we most appreciated:-The sincerity of being truly Christ centered. Faith isn't just a Bible class or chapel at CCS, but lived and breathed with a refreshing authenticity by its teachers.-The wider academic range. Rather than teaching only superior students, CCS encourages average students via level-appropriate curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - momtomany