Mars Hill Academy
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 248 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,700
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Skirts/jumpers with blouses, polo shirts and sweaters for girls. Blue or khaki dress pants with jackets and ties, sweaters or polos shirts for boys.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Highlander Council, Jump Rope Team, Lego Club, Wordview Summit Leadership Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Singers, Choir, Drama, String Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Youth Developmental Athletic Programs
- Mars Hill Academy, Cincinnati's only independent PK-12 classical and Christian school, has been serving families since 1996. MHA is one of just 46 accredited members nationwide of the Association of Classical and Christian Schools (www.accsedu.org).
- 250 students are enrolled at Mars Hill Academy's beautiful 13-acre campus. Our staff consists of exemplary Christian men and women who love their students and are passionate about teaching. MHA students participate in an integrated classical and Christian education program including academics, arts, athletics and service.
- Mars Hill Academy utilizes the proven classical model of education developed by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Refined through the ages and reintroduced in the United States, this method produces true scholars: students who love to learn, think clearly, listen carefully, reason and write persuasively, and speak precisely.
- Mars Hill Academy promotes a distinctly Christian worldview. We present all subjects as defined by Christian truth, and lead students to evaluate all human knowledge and experience in light of the Scriptures. Our graduates possess a deep understanding of their world; the ability to discern truth, beauty, and goodness; and the tools to influence the world for God`s glory.
- As an independent school, Mars Hill Academy does not accept funding from local, state or federal governments, or religious denominations. Our independence permits us to provide a true classical and Christian educational experience that is pure in mission, vision and result, and free from outside oversight or influence.
- At Mars Hill Academy, we integrate subjects and teach all things as part of a greater whole defined by Christian truth. Students are taught logic in mathematics, science in the light of history, and literature alongside rhetoric. Bible is not just a separate subject, but part of everything we do and teach. This integrated approach, unique among schools in greater Cincinnati, produces extraordinary results.
- MHA students regularly score well above average on national standardized tests. Our graduates average an SAT Composite Score of 1309 (91st percentile) and an ACT Composite Score of 29 (93rd percentile). On average 20% of MHA seniors are recognized by the National Merit Scholar scholarship program. MHA graduates are well-prepared for any future endeavor and most have gone on to college, majoring in fields such as mathematics, literature, engineering, biochemistry, nursing and business. Mars Hill Academy alumni have pursued graduate and doctoral studies in physics, theology, English, mathematics, music, and medicine.
- At Mars Hill Academy, you'll discover a vibrant community of families, a true partnership between parents and teachers to develop life-long learners; a celebration of Christian faith; and a joyful, engaging environment.
- Find more information and register for a school tour or Open House today at www.marshill.edu.
Endorse Mars Hill Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards