Liberty Bible Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 312 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,376
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Liberty Bible Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Academics and Faculty
khaki pants/skirt and button up logo shirt. Vest/Cardigan optional.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Drama Enrichment Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Private Piano, Young Rembrandts Drawing Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Happy Feet Soccer, Webby Dance
- Prek to Grade 12
- Students score on average top 10-15% nationally or 2 to 3 grade levels above national norms
- Small class sizes give individualized attention
- Accelerated Math and Reading programs
- Full- and Half-day preschool (3s and 4s)
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Chartered by Ohio Department of Education
- Bible-based curriculum
- Bus service from Kings, Lakota, & Mason
- Fully degreed, licensed, dedicated, and spiritually-minded teachers
- Beautiful 12 acre, park-like campus
- Scholarships/Financial Aid available
- Before and After school daycare available
- Summer Camp
- Hot Lunch Program
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Liberty Bible Academy cost?
Liberty Bible Academy's tuition is approximately $8,376 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Liberty Bible Academy?
The acceptance rate of Liberty Bible Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does Liberty Bible Academy offer?
Liberty Bible Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
What is Liberty Bible Academy's ranking?
Liberty Bible Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Liberty Bible Academy?
The application deadline for Liberty Bible Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Liberty Bible Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards