Little Leprechaun Academy
- Little Leprechaun Academy provides a safe, healthy, happy, and educationally-rich environment for each enrolled child while meeting the demanding needs and schedules of parents.
- We consider these desires in every aspect of our approach to care and education.
- Our schools are safe and secure, with stimulating surroundings full of light and color.
- We hand-pick only the most qualified, highly educated, and loving teachers.
- We spend considerable time in consultation with university professors and early education experts to develop curriculum that has been thoroughly researched with proven results.
- We employ an on-site gourmet chef to prepare fresh home style food for the children's enjoyment and for the development of healthy eating habits.
- We ensure that everything from toys to transportation provides the utmost in safety.
- We invest time and funds to build standards of operation that exceed state requirements and redefine quality.
- And we offer services that go above and beyond addressing the demanding lifestyles of our parents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Little Leprechaun Academy is Mars Hill Academy (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mason Grades: NS-K
3613 Socialville-foster Road
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 573-9132 1.1 NS-K
- Mason Grades: NS | 113 students
3621 Socialville Foster Rd
Mason, OH 45040
(513) 398-6089 1.1 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.