Indian Springs KinderCare
Our friendly and out-going staff make our Nationally Accredited center a unique, educational, and fun place to be.
Our teachers are dedicated to the education of your children.
Our administration works hard to partner with families and the community to provide the best experience for both children and families.
We strive to have the highest quality program in the area.
Many of our staff have been here 15 years or longer and we have over 100 years of combined Early Childhood experience! Our teachers are constantly improving on their education through staff trainings and continuing education.
As Albert Einstein said, "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." This is what our teachers strive for every day!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Indian Springs KinderCare Learning Center located in Hamilton, Ohio on the corner of Tylersville Road and the OH-4 Bypass. We are currently serving families that live in Hamilton, Fairfield, and West Chester. We are so excited to meet with you and your family. Our experts designed our classrooms to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child initiated discovery. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. In our community, we know it takes a village to raise a child so our professionals communicate daily with parents on their child's development, and their expectations of our program. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of professionals who have a true passion for education and nurturing children.
- Our center staff is trained in First Aid, CPR, communicable disease and child abuse. Also for the safety of your children, we have a secured keypad entry system for our front door where an office member is available to oversee the comings and goings of everyone.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes, Butler County, Haliton County Warren. NACCRRA. PLease call and check if there are any updates.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Indian Springs KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.