St. Ann Catholic School
Tel: (513) 863-0604
St. Ann Catholic School is dedicated to developing the full potential of each child in the light of the Gospel.
We share this responsibility with parents and our parish community.
The values of the Catholic faith are interwoven throughout the curriculum enabling students to make moral judgments and decisions.
St. Ann Catholic School is a Parish-structured parochial school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati that has as its primary goal, the development of each child - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically - within the content of a living and vibrant Catholic Christian community.
We at St. Ann Catholic School are committed to the education of children in partnership with pastor, principal, faculty, staff, and parents who recognize that, for people of faith, the wisdom and culture transmitted by a school are enriched and put into perspective, by the Gospel message of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,261|
|Tuition Notes||Non-parish tuition is $3,836.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Joyce Cepluch|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, High School Placement Test Prep, Spanish
Arts and Music Programs:
Beginner and Advanced Band, Choir
- St. Ann Catholic School is a family friendly culture, focused on instilling a passion for the Catholic faith, while meeting and exceeding the needs of the 21st century learner. St. Ann serves students from Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade. We offer a state accredited, excellent education with our teachers averaging over 12 years of teaching experience. St. Ann students have a passion for their community, the Catholic faith, and complete numerous service learning projects; starting in Kindergarten. St. Ann is fortunate to have built many partnerships locally, allowing our students to have a variety of opportunities to build an appreciation for the community they live in.
- St. Ann School is one of the few schools that have a state of the art S.T.E.M. Lab. The S.T.E.M. Lab allows our students to incorporate 21st century learning skills in their current curriculum. The S.T.E.M. Lab includes robotics equipment that students in PreK-8 grade can utilize to enhance their Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math curriculum. With SmartBoards, document cameras, student computers in every classroom, and iPads for our middle school students; we strongly believe in setting our students up for success in an ever changing technological world. St. Ann offers OptionC, an online system, which allows parents to receive daily reports of grades, behavior, and teacher comments.
- Safety and precaution is a focal point in our school. All of our students learn in a safe, secure, and friendly environment. A new safety precaution that was implemented this year is called ALICE. ALICE is a lockdown enhancement that allows for students to feel that they have a choice and chance for survival during a lockdown situation. The students are the greatest asset and protecting them is our main priority.
- Please feel free to set up a personalized tour of our campus by contacting our school office at (513) 863-0604. We look forward to having your family join our St. Ann community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamilton Grades: K-8 | 205 students
925 S 2nd St
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513) 863-8758 1.7 K-8
- Franklin Grades: K-12 | 425 students
3011 N. Union Rd.
Franklin, OH 45005
(513) 423-4542 15.1 K-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.