Stephen T Badin High School
Tel: (513) 863-3993
- Badin High School's purpose is to assist parents in the development and continued spiritual growth of their children.
- We consider our contribution to this growth and development to be our most important task and goal.
- Our civic community needs informed citizens responsive to the democratic ideals and traditions of our country.
- In common with all other schools we are also committed to equipping our students to be responsive to the needs and problems in our changing democracy and in the world.
- Each individual student should discover the philosophy, knowledge and skills which will promote a personally productive and meaningful life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
(513) 791-1680 17.6 9-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 797 students
3900 Vincent Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45205
(513) 921-3744 19.7 9-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 708 students
3091 North Bend Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45239
(513) 741-3000 14.3 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.