Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School is a private Catholic Elementary School with the full support, recognition and curricular direction of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- It was founded in the spirit of St. Teresa of Calcutta, which is committed to nurturing the growth of every student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School strives for academic excellence by encouraging students to approach studies with optimal personal effort in discovering their God given talents and abilities.
- We as a school community treat all as Mother Teresa did, as individuals, with respect and dignity.
- We nurture the spiritual formation of the children by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God.
- In so doing, we instill the formal teachings of the Catholic faith and build values that will last a lifetime.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,570|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|Admissions Director||Noel Balster|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls, Beta Junior National Honor Society, Cub Scouts, DNA Club, Leadership Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Blue & Gold Music Ensemble, Glee ClubClub, Music Ministry
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES) was founded on the beliefs of Mother Teresa; a woman who welcomed all, believed in all, and respected all. As such, the statements of beliefs created by the school focus on the environment, not just the academics.
- We believe that lifelong learning is a shared responsibility between students, teachers, parents, and community.
- We believe each child is created in the image of God.We believe in integrating technology into instruction to better prepare students for the 21st century.
- We believe in a safe environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- We believe we are called to model the example of Mother Teresa through volunteerism and community service.
- We believe that all instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of each student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Grades: PK-12 | 530 students
3011 N. Union Rd.
Franklin, OH 45005
(513)423-4542 167.7 PK-12
- Middletown Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
3806 Manchester Rd
Middletown, OH 45042
(513)424-1196 167.3 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 433 students
11136 Oak St
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513)554-3555 175.8 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.