Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School is a private Catholic Elementary School with the full support, recognition and curricular direction of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- It was founded in the spirit of St. Teresa of Calcutta, which is committed to nurturing the growth of every student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School strives for academic excellence by encouraging students to approach studies with optimal personal effort in discovering their God given talents and abilities.
- We as a school community treat all as Mother Teresa did, as individuals, with respect and dignity.
- We nurture the spiritual formation of the children by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God.
- In so doing, we instill the formal teachings of the Catholic faith and build values that will last a lifetime.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,430|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|Admissions Director||Noel Balster|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls, Beta Junior National Honor Society, Cub Scouts, DNA Club, Leadership Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Blue & Gold Music Ensemble, Glee ClubClub, Music Ministry
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES) was founded on the beliefs of Mother Teresa; a woman who welcomed all, believed in all, and respected all. As such, the statements of beliefs created by the school focus on the environment, not just the academics.
- We believe that lifelong learning is a shared responsibility between students, teachers, parents, and community.
- We believe each child is created in the image of God.We believe in integrating technology into instruction to better prepare students for the 21st century.
- We believe in a safe environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- We believe we are called to model the example of Mother Teresa through volunteerism and community service.
- We believe that all instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of each student.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UhrichsvilleGrades: K-6 | 17 students
4617 Watson Creek Rd Se
Uhrichsville, OH 44683
- FreeportGrades: K-12 | 46 students
20360 Cadiz Rd
Freeport, OH 43973
- DennisonGrades: PK-6 | 112 students
100 Sherman St
Dennison, OH 44621
- CambridgeGrades: K-5 | 13 students
9260 Cadiz Rd
Cambridge, OH 43725
- New PhiladelphiaGrades: 7-12 | 156 students
777 3rd St Ne
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.