Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
Tel: (513) 779-6585
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School is a private Catholic Elementary School with the full support, recognition and curricular direction of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- It was founded in the spirit of St. Teresa of Calcutta, which is committed to nurturing the growth of every student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School strives for academic excellence by encouraging students to approach studies with optimal personal effort in discovering their God given talents and abilities.
- We as a school community treat all as Mother Teresa did, as individuals, with respect and dignity.
- We nurture the spiritual formation of the children by encouraging them to develop a personal relationship with God.
- In so doing, we instill the formal teachings of the Catholic faith and build values that will last a lifetime.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||561 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,860|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,440|
|Admissions Director||Noel Balster|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls, Beta Junior National Honor Society, Cub Scouts, Magnified Giving, Random Acts of Kindness Club, Robotics Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Blue & Gold Music Ensemble, Choir, Music Ministry, Webby Dance
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School (MTCES) was founded on the beliefs of Mother Teresa; a woman who welcomed all, believed in all, and respected all. As such, the statements of beliefs created by the school focus on the environment, not just the academics.
- We believe that lifelong learning is a shared responsibility between students, teachers, parents, and community.
- We believe each child is created in the image of God.We believe in integrating technology into instruction to better prepare students for the 21st century.
- We believe in a safe environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- We believe we are called to model the example of Mother Teresa through volunteerism and community service.
- We believe that all instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of each student.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middletown Grades: PK-8 | 445 students
3806 Manchester Rd
Middletown, OH 45042
(513) 424-1196 167.3 PK-8
- Franklin Grades: K-12 | 425 students
3011 N. Union Rd.
Franklin, OH 45005
(513) 423-4542 167.7 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 424 students
11136 Oak St
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513) 554-3555 175.8 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.