St. Francis De Sales School
St. Francis De Sales School Photo #3 - Student receiving awards at our quarterly Awards Assembly. Family members are always invited.
St. Francis De Sales School Photo #6 - Dinners served at our Annual Fish Fry. A big fundraiser for our school!
- The Main purpose of St. Francis De Sales School is to provide our students a Catholic education which includes character development to be reverent and responsible citizens with academic and technological skills to be successful in the changing world.
- St. Francis De Sales School believe that teaching Christian beliefs and values in a Catholic, Marianist tradition where mutual respect, cooperation and justice are essential, Challenging yet individualized instruction, which educates the whole child to reach their full potential, Preparing students with the academic and technological tools to succeed in the complex, diverse and competitive world today and Providing a caring, secure and safe learning environment so children can succeed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Very Mild Learning Disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(White or light blue collared shirt and Navy Blue dress pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs are yearly. There is financial assistance, please contact the school office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. William Shula|
|Admissions Associate||Carol Priest|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Children's Choir (Collaboration with Christ Church Cathedral), CISE Leadership Scholars, Girl Scouts, Various Community Service Projects|
- St. Francis de Sales offers the following services and activities to our parents and students:
- Title 1 Reading and Math
- After-school Tutoring Program
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Library with Internet Access
- After-school Care program (grades K-5)
- Art, Music and Physical Education Classes
- Teens Acting for Peace (Collaboration with Purcell Marian and Moeller High Schools)
- Active Parent-Teacher Organization
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 376 students
2935 Hackberry St
Cincinnati, OH 45206
(513)751-1230 0.1 9-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
14 East Liberty Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513)721-7778 2.4 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.