St. Cecilia Elementary School
- St. Cecilia School is dedicated to the Church mission of proclaiming the word of Jesus Christ and to the development of each child spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- St. Cecilia School strives to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual delopment of each student in a value-centered environment.
- St. Cecilia School strives to challenge the unique individual abilities of each student in such a manner as to enhance self-worth and to attain academic excellence.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a school religious education program which seeks to draw children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and fuller knowledge of the Catholic Christian faith.
- St. Cecilia School emphasizes respect of self and others in dealing with discipline or personal problems of the students.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to caring leadership, competent teaching, and cooperative endeavors with parents in an atmosphere of open communication and understanding.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a program that enables the students to reason independently, to accept responsibility for their learning and self-discipline; and to develop a realization of their own value, potential and uniqueness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint BernardGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
4534 Vine St
Saint Bernard, OH 45217
CincinnatiGrades: K-12 | 145 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
11525 Snider Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 455 students
3660 Vineyard Place
Cincinnati, OH 45226
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2335 Grandview Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?