St Cecilia Elementary School
Tel: (513) 533-6060
- St. Cecilia School is dedicated to the Church mission of proclaiming the word of Jesus Christ and to the development of each child spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- St. Cecilia School strives to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual delopment of each student in a value-centered environment.
- St. Cecilia School strives to challenge the unique individual abilities of each student in such a manner as to enhance self-worth and to attain academic excellence.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a school religious education program which seeks to draw children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and fuller knowledge of the Catholic Christian faith.
- St. Cecilia School emphasizes respect of self and others in dealing with discipline or personal problems of the students.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to caring leadership, competent teaching, and cooperative endeavors with parents in an atmosphere of open communication and understanding.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a program that enables the students to reason independently, to accept responsibility for their learning and self-discipline; and to develop a realization of their own value, potential and uniqueness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 763-6655 4.9 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
(513) 321-1048 1.8 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 6.3 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.