5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (513) 458-6767
The mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Your child's religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Visit http://www.nativity-cincinnati.org/school/admission/tuition/ for more information on Tuition|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Ciarniello|
|Admissions Associate||Rudy Gruenke|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Math Club, Robotics Club, Student Serving Others
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Variety Show
- Nativity has partner schools in China, Finland and Germany. The student exchange program is an integral part of the Nativity Experience.
- Membership in International School-to-School Experience provides opportunities to partner with schools around the world. Since 1980 we have exchanged student delegations with schools in India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ireland, France, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, and Finland.
- We will send student delegations to China and France in March and welcome guests from China and France in April / May.
- Nativity is a member of the International Education and Resource Network.
- Students in Grades K-5 study Spanish. In Grade 6 students choose to study Spanish or Latin, or to learn French, German or Chinese online.
- Nativity is a member of the Greater Cincinnati International Hall of Fame.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 763-6655 6.2 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
(513) 321-1048 3.7 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513) 521-5481 5.4 K-8
We absolutely love Nativity School. It is a welcoming, nurturing place for children. The curriculum is challenging, the staff is superior and our kids really enjoy the global emphasis. Our children get to meet children from other countries and learn about their culture at least once per year. The community of families is truly one of a kind. We highly recommend Nativity School and Parish!
- Posted by Parent - janet
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.