- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,300
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: May. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Math Club, Robotics Club, Student Serving Others
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Variety Show
- Nativity has partner schools in China, Finland and Germany. The student exchange program is an integral part of the Nativity Experience.
- Membership in International School-to-School Experience provides opportunities to partner with schools around the world. Since 1980 we have exchanged student delegations with schools in India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ireland, France, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, and Finland.
- We will send student delegations to China and France in March and welcome guests from China and France in April / May.
- Nativity is a member of the International Education and Resource Network.
- Students in Grades K-5 study Spanish. In Grade 6 students choose to study Spanish or Latin, or to learn French, German or Chinese online.
- Nativity is a member of the Greater Cincinnati International Hall of Fame.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nativity School cost?
Nativity School's tuition is approximately $5,300 for private students.
What sports does Nativity School offer?
Nativity School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Nativity School's ranking?
Nativity School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Nativity School?
The application deadline for Nativity School is May. 15.
Endorse Nativity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards