Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary school first opened its doors in 1955.
- The Sisters of St. Joseph were an integral part of the original teaching staff.
- Presently our faculty numbers 31 classroom teachers, specialists in art, music, band, physical education, Spanish and computer education, a librarian, health aide, counselor, reading and math specialists, enrichment specialist, speech and language pathologist and a learning disability teacher.
- Our school's religious program is a part of Immaculate Heart of Mary's Parish Religion Program and adheres to the mission, mandates and policies of the Church.
- The curriculum follows the archdiocesan graded course of study. Our program focuses upon providing opportunities for the student to grow in personal awareness of God, self and others.
- In addition to regular classes taught by certified religion teachers, there are opportunities for prayer, para-liturgical services, and regular participation in weekday liturgies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dress Code on Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,996|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $3996, discount for additional parishioner students.|
|Admissions Director||Deborah Hill|
- U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School since 2004
- In 2010 named a Catholic School of Tomorrow (one of 12 schools nationwide) for Innovation in Curriculum and Instruction and again named in 2013 for Stewardship and Social Justice
- 2007 Edward M. Shaughnessy III Serving All God’s Children Inclusion Award
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program Since 2004
- Band/ Strings/ Music, Art, Spanish, P.E., Enrichment
- Rigorous High School Preparatory Curriculum
- Global and Local Community Outreach
- State of the Art Technology
- After School Extended Care Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513)732-0636 11.5 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 623 students
6539 Beechmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45230
(513)624-3141 2.2 K-8
This School is one of the best around Cincinnati! I went there and I have nothing but good to say about it! I went there since first grade (which now goes pre-school through eighth grade). I loved it and I think you child will to!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - AlyRo
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.