Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
Immaculate Heart of Mary school first opened its doors in 1955.
The Sisters of St. Joseph were an integral part of the original teaching staff.
Presently our faculty numbers 31 classroom teachers, specialists in art, music, band, physical education, Spanish and computer education, a librarian, health aide, counselor, reading and math specialists, enrichment specialist, speech and language pathologist and a learning disability teacher.
Our school's religious program is a part of Immaculate Heart of Mary's Parish Religion Program and adheres to the mission, mandates and policies of the Church.
The curriculum follows the archdiocesan graded course of study. Our program focuses upon providing opportunities for the student to grow in personal awareness of God, self and others.
In addition to regular classes taught by certified religion teachers, there are opportunities for prayer, para-liturgical services, and regular participation in weekday liturgies.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 803 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,996
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Dress Code on Website)
(Dress Code on Website)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Parishioner rate is $3996, discount for additional parishioner students.
- U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School since 2004
- In 2010 named a Catholic School of Tomorrow (one of 12 schools nationwide) for Innovation in Curriculum and Instruction and again named in 2013 for Stewardship and Social Justice
- 2007 Edward M. Shaughnessy III Serving All God’s Children Inclusion Award
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program Since 2004
- Band/ Strings/ Music, Art, Spanish, P.E., Enrichment
- Rigorous High School Preparatory Curriculum
- Global and Local Community Outreach
- State of the Art Technology
- After School Extended Care Program
This School is one of the best around Cincinnati! I went there and I have nothing but good to say about it! I went there since first grade (which now goes pre-school through eighth grade). I loved it and I think you child will to!
Endorse Immaculate Heart Of Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.