Guardian Angels Elementary School
Guardian Angels Catholic School is dedicated to teaching students to learn about the Catholic faith in an environment where Christian values are taught and modeled. We are preparing our students to be active participants in the Church's social mission.
Our goal is to partner with parents to provide their children an education of the highest quality and and to build a strong foundation for success into their high school years and beyond.
Our blended learning and individualized attention gives students the tools they need to succeed and grow.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 88 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool rates vary based on # days. Full time is $4200.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Prairie Fire Theater
Prairie Fire Theater
- Catholic Schools are caring. They build community.
- Faithful Beginnings Preschool - Watching over what you care about most- Our preschool has an atmosphere of care, concern, and love within a supportive faith community. We have seamless Kindergarten transition plans. All children are encouraged to participate and have fun in our safe and nurturing environment. For ages 33 months to 5 years.
- Guardian Angels Catholic School Our Faith, Our Children, Our Future - GA is a k-8 Catholic school.
- Our goal is to partner with parents to provide their children an education of the highest quality and to build a strong foundation for success in their high school years and beyond.
- Our daily core curriculum consists of religion, math, social studies, reading, literature, phonics, grammar and science. Our students also study Spanish, have one-to-one technology, music and physical education.
- We offer learning options beyond the classroom including band, choir, Spanish, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Outdoor Garden and service opportunities.
- We offer before and after school care.
We''ve been at GA for 4 years now. It's the best decision we ever made for our children's education. Small class sizes, individual attention with the ablity for children to be leaders. The teachers are nurturing anc caring. I feels like a family at GA!
GA is like a big extended family that provides a strong emotional base for my children -- a base that enables them to shine. The teachers are second to none. They have a gift of instilling a love of learning in our children and challenging them to reach their limits.
Guardian Angels schools is not flashy nor does it pretend to have every bell and whistle that tends to be the mark of schools on the cutting edge of education. However, what it does have is a solid understanding of the whole person and the importance of real relationships at the community, family and individual level. As someone who has spend her life in higher education in both the role of a professor and administrator, I see many students coming out of the K-12 system searching for self identity and continuing to wrestle with understanding how to prioritize life choices. GA provides meaningful experiences that allow the modern student search for soul a more guided journey. In my professional and personal experience, I have found that seeing education as a skill based or vocation based endeavor is not enough. Educators must collectively recognize education is meant to improve and develop for the whole person. This is the only way for any student to turn content learning into real knowledge and understanding. I am grateful my children have been able to take part in meeting such a noble mission. Parents were not meant to raise children alone. Schools - and communities - like GA make a huge difference!
My son is finishing his first year at GA, and my favorite thing about the school in addition to small class sizes, and a very dedicated staff is the fact that every kid at GA gets to have, what I like to call, a "big fish" moment. It is a small community, and through out the year there is an opportunity for every kid to shine! We love GA!
Endorse Guardian Angels Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?