St. Louis School
St. Louis School Photo #2 - The school has expanded its preschool program again to include 3 and 4 year old students to join the St. Louis family!
St. Louis School Photo #3 - Students and families join in the All School Advent Liturgy Mass to celebrate the season and Catholic traditions.
St. Louis School Photo #4 - Eighth grade leadership during the annual school May Crowning Ceremony has special meaning for our students.
St. Louis School Photo #5 - March Math Madness was this year's theme for students and families during the evening event which encourages math skills in creative, fun, and interactive learning.
- Where can you find a school with superior academics, SmartBoards in every classroom, individualized math and reading programs, a computer lab with 35 computers, innovative teachers, a faith-based curriculum, and a family atmosphere Right in Clermont County at Saint Louis school! Students are engaged in learning through such inventive techniques as the "Hands-on Equations" method of teaching Algebra to sixth, seventh and eighth graders, as well as the "Success Maker Math" program that is utilized at all grade levels as a supplement to the math series.
- Excellent student achievement reflects the effectiveness of our school-wide, outstanding teaching methods. Over the past few years, students exiting our eighth grade classes have received nearly $30,000 in scholarship money.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Differences, Language-based, sensory integration|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||We offer financial assistance and tuition options, such as a monthly payment plan.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Piano, Violin|
Club or Organization:
Chess ClubClub, Student Council (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club Studio
- At St. Louis School we build bridges into your child's future. Quality Education Christian Values Focus on the Whole Child Nurture & Challenge Promote Community Involvement & Service * Preschool Age 3 & 4 year-old programs *
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513)753-2540 8.9 PK-8
- Milford Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-1708 6.7 PK-12
- Milford Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-0093 6.6 NS-8
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.