St. Louis School
The school has expanded its preschool program again to include 3 and 4 year old students to join the St. Louis family!
Students and families join in the All School Advent Liturgy Mass to celebrate the season and Catholic traditions.
Eighth grade leadership during the annual school May Crowning Ceremony has special meaning for our students.
March Math Madness was this year's theme for students and families during the evening event which encourages math skills in creative, fun, and interactive learning.
- Where can you find a school with superior academics, SmartBoards in every classroom, individualized math and reading programs, a computer lab with 35 computers, innovative teachers, a faith-based curriculum, and a family atmosphere Right in Clermont County at Saint Louis school! Students are engaged in learning through such inventive techniques as the "Hands-on Equations" method of teaching Algebra to sixth, seventh and eighth graders, as well as the "Success Maker Math" program that is utilized at all grade levels as a supplement to the math series.
- Excellent student achievement reflects the effectiveness of our school-wide, outstanding teaching methods. Over the past few years, students exiting our eighth grade classes have received nearly $30,000 in scholarship money.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Differences, Language-based, sensory integration|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||We offer financial assistance and tuition options, such as a monthly payment plan.|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Piano, Violin|
Club or Organization:
Chess ClubClub, Student Council (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club Studio
- At St. Louis School we build bridges into your child's future. Quality Education Christian Values Focus on the Whole Child Nurture & Challenge Promote Community Involvement & Service * Preschool Age 3 & 4 year-old programs *
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilfordGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
- AmeliaGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
1453 Locust Lake Road
Amelia, OH 45102
- MilfordGrades: K-8 | 462 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
- CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 803 students
7800 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45255
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.