St. Thomas More School
St. Thomas More School Photo #2 - Students gain confidence, writing and organizational skills by publishing projects related to learning objectives.
- St. Thomas More School is Pre-K - 8th grade school of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Located at 788 Ohio Pike in Withamsville (a suburb of Cincinnati), St. Thomas More has a proud tradition of commitment to the spiritual formation of its students and academic excellence. With an enrollment of approximately 220 students and the lowest student-teacher ratio among area private schools, students at the school are provided many opportunities for personal growth in a nurturing learning environment.
- For more information or an appointment for a tour, call (513) 753-2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||intervention specialist and speech/language pathologist; reading specialists|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Blue pants with either red or white polo shirts with school logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,695|
|Tuition Notes||Limited tuition aid is available upon application for members of the parish. Provider for EdChoice Expansion Scholarship|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Candace Hurley|
|Admissions Associate||Candace Hurley|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Choir, Girl Scouts, Junior High Drama Club, Lego Robotics, Youth Group|
Club or Organization:
- Faith Formation: religion is taught at all grade levels, with students attending weekly Mass, participating in prayer services and other Catholic traditions, such as the Stations of the Cross and Eucharistic adoration.
- Curriculum: Core instruction is guided by the state approved Graded Course of Study for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Enrichment classes, including Spanish (grades 5-8), art, music, and PE
- Technology rules! All classrooms have interactive whiteboards and electronic textbooks. Students in grades 6-8 have 1:1 Chromebooks.
- Extra curricular offerings include a variety of athletics (volleyball, basketball, softball, track, football), Scouting, Lego Robotics, choir, Yearbook Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-1708 10.3 PK-12
- Milford Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-0093 9.4 NS-8
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513)732-0636 8.9 PK-8
- Cincinnati Grades: NS-8 | 519 students
4475 Mount Carmel Tobasco Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45244
(513)528-0442 2.7 NS-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.