St. Bernadette School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Bernadette School is a Roman Catholic PreSchool-8 elementary school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, accredited by the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association.
- The mission of St. Bernadette School is to offer quality education to our students in a Christian environment.
- The teachings and philosophy of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church are interwoven throughout the daily classroom instruction.
- Emphasis is given to academics, cultural diversity, peace and justice.
- The St. Bernadette School and community are committed to preparing each student to live a Christian life and offering each student the knowledge and skills necessary for becoming a productive member of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,626|
|Tuition Notes||Out of parish tuition is $4,995.00.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joyce Ell|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Electronics Club, Scouts, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Beginning Band, Drawing Club, Painting Club
- St. Bernadette School is one of the only schools in the Achdiocese of Cincinnati whose student population is growing in number. Known for its family atmosphere, the school community at St. Bernadette supports the progress of each child and seeks to make the school successful at every level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513)753-2540 3.9 PK-8
- Milford Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-1708 12 PK-12
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513)732-0636 8.2 PK-8
- Milford Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
(513)575-0093 11.3 NS-8
The St. Bernadette School Community has been a blessing to our entire family. My children are thriving academically while being challenged and held accountable. Every teacher in the school is there because they want to be there. It is incredible how everyone continues to go above and beyond offering after school clubs and activities. When you walk into the school you feel welcome and appreciated.
- Posted by Parent - Mom
We are so happy with the education our children are receiving, and the overall experience we have as a family at St. Bernadette! The teachers are very dedicated, and the St. Bernadette community is very welcoming. We appreciate the focus on spiritual growth and academic excellence; we know our children are receiving the best possible education in a very accepting and loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - lging
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.