St Mark's Lutheran School
- It is the mission of St. Mark's Lutheran School to educate the "whole" child—body, mind, spirit and character.
- To fulfill this mission, the faculty, administration, and trustees of the school endeavor to provide a strong foundation in the fundamentals of education through a curriculum that promotes an appreciation for the academics, the arts, and athletics,and prepares students for success in challenging secondary schools; Employ and support a faculty and administration that is well-educated, dedicated, and committed to the development of the children who are enrolled; admit students who demonstrate the potential to succeed within the school's academic and social environment, and flourish within the school community; maintain a nurturing environment as a safe haven for its students; and emphasize values and convey, to all members of the St. Mark's community, the expectation that they will act responsibly, respectfully, and demonstrate an awareness of the community beyond the walls of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robert Reisenbichler|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance Club, Junp Rope Club, Runners Club, Science Club, Science Olympiad|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513)753-2540 9.2 PK-8
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513)732-0636 6.3 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.