St Mark's Lutheran School
Tel: (513) 575-3354
- It is the mission of St. Mark's Lutheran School to educate the "whole" child—body, mind, spirit and character.
- To fulfill this mission, the faculty, administration, and trustees of the school endeavor to provide a strong foundation in the fundamentals of education through a curriculum that promotes an appreciation for the academics, the arts, and athletics,and prepares students for success in challenging secondary schools; Employ and support a faculty and administration that is well-educated, dedicated, and committed to the development of the children who are enrolled; admit students who demonstrate the potential to succeed within the school's academic and social environment, and flourish within the school community; maintain a nurturing environment as a safe haven for its students; and emphasize values and convey, to all members of the St. Mark's community, the expectation that they will act responsibly, respectfully, and demonstrate an awareness of the community beyond the walls of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robert Reisenbichler|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance Club, Junp Rope Club, Runners Club, Science Club, Science Olympiad|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513) 753-2540 9.2 PK-8
- Owensville Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
250 N Broadway St N Broadway,
Owensville, OH 45160
(513) 732-0636 6.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.