Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (972) 264-8777
- Immaculate Conception School, originally named St. Cecilia's, began in February 1916 with mass in a parishioner's home.
- The school was opened in September 1952 as a four grade school, staffed by four teachers furnished by the sisters of St. Benedict, of Covington, Louisiana.
- ICS serves an average of two hundred and fifty students, grades PK-8.
- Through the years our faculty has been honored with educators from five different countries and four religious orders.
- Immaculate Conception history has built a firm foundation for our future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Prairie Grades: PK-K | 150 students
2430 N Grand Peninsula Dr
Grand Prairie, TX 75054
(817) 477-0077 9.2 PK-K
- Arlington Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
308 W Park Row Dr
Arlington, TX 76010
(817) 274-1654 5.1 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: NS-9 | 135 students
3303 Potters House Way
Dallas, TX 75236
(214) 467-4143 5.6 NS-9
I've been a fifth grade teacher in this school for the last thirty- three years and retired last year. All three of my kids attended this academic institution. We were glad we made the choice and how do I know that by just looking at my grown- up children! Immaculate Conception School is a small treasure to invest because its value is priceless!
- Posted by Teacher - Freeda Alvares
I couldn't be more pleased with the education my two children are receiving from this school! It not only treats everyone as a member of the family, but instills the values that are harder to find now a days. The faith filled curriculum is top notch!
- Posted by Parent - Heather W.
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.