Immanuel Christian Academy
Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy is an accredited Lutheran school. ILCA focuses on excellence in education with a balance of challenging core classes and a variety of electives.
All education is centered around Christian family values. ILCA achieved Exemplary Status, which is a national award given through National Lutheran Schools Accreditiation for the 2011 school year.
ILCA's Kindergarten teacher won Early Childhood National Teacher of the Year for 2011.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 148 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Academic Team, Band, Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts, Choir, Drama, Lego Club, Spanish Club, Student Leadership, Yearbook
- Mission Statement: Providing a foundation of quality Christian Education upon which to prepare children for Godly leadership.
- Facilities Description: 50,000 square feet of classroom space with gymnasium and sanctuary, and approximately 25 acres of undeveloped property.
- Educational Approach: Through inquiry, exploration, service and faith, Immanuel Christian Academy curriculum challenges and encourages students to know Jesus and move forward in faith with Him in their education and in their world.
- The curriculum of Immanuel Christian Academy reflects our philosophy. It is curriculum which has been carefully reviewed and evaluated by a committee of professional educators and Christians. Selection criteria were first drawn up, and a wide variety of the finest educational curriculum in the United States was reviewed according to this criteria. The result is a combination curriculum used by the finest public schools and Christian curriculum which integrates the faith directly into the content of the curriculum. In those subjects without direct integration, teachers provide Christian faith integration through excellent resources and their own knowledge and experience as committed Christians.
- Programs Offered: Vocal Music, Drama, Band, Wireless Computer Lab, Broadcasting, Yearbook, Technology, Spanish, Before and After School Care.
This school is head and shoulders above ANY other schools around. Spiritually, academically and God is honored there. The new ILCA football program this year was just a hint of the athletic program to come. Tuition has not been raised in 3 years. Get enrolled now. You will be amazed at your child's performance in this Christian environment. A++
ILCA is growing by leaps and bounds. Approximately 75% of their teachers have advanced education degrees! We love that our children are being prepared so effectively for college and that Christian values are being emphasized in each of their classes. High School students love the opportunity to go off campus for lunch. AP and PreAp class offerings are awesome too! We would not have our children in any other school.
Thank you for these helpful and very positive reviews on Immanuel. This is what I'm looking for in a Christian school. Great location too. ( PLUS, PLUS )
My child has attended ILCA for 4 years now and we love it. We are so blessed that my husband and myself found this wonderful school. Such strong Christian values, a great education and a loving environment has helped our child develope into an incredible young man.
Endorse Immanuel Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.