Immanuel Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy is an accredited Lutheran school. ILCA focuses on excellence in education with a balance of challenging core classes and a variety of electives.
- All education is centered around Christian family values. ILCA achieved Exemplary Status, which is a national award given through National Lutheran Schools Accreditiation for the 2011 school year.
- ILCA's Kindergarten teacher won Early Childhood National Teacher of the Year for 2011.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Band, Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts, Choir, Drama, Lego Club, Spanish Club, Student Leadership, Yearbook|
- Mission Statement: Providing a foundation of quality Christian Education upon which to prepare children for Godly leadership.
- Facilities Description: 50,000 square feet of classroom space with gymnasium and sanctuary, and approximately 25 acres of undeveloped property.
- Educational Approach: Through inquiry, exploration, service and faith, Immanuel Christian Academy curriculum challenges and encourages students to know Jesus and move forward in faith with Him in their education and in their world.
- The curriculum of Immanuel Christian Academy reflects our philosophy. It is curriculum which has been carefully reviewed and evaluated by a committee of professional educators and Christians. Selection criteria were first drawn up, and a wide variety of the finest educational curriculum in the United States was reviewed according to this criteria. The result is a combination curriculum used by the finest public schools and Christian curriculum which integrates the faith directly into the content of the curriculum. In those subjects without direct integration, teachers provide Christian faith integration through excellent resources and their own knowledge and experience as committed Christians.
- Programs Offered: Vocal Music, Drama, Band, Wireless Computer Lab, Broadcasting, Yearbook, Technology, Spanish, Before and After School Care.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broken Arrow Grades: K-11 | 18 students
840 Elm Place
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
(918)279-8367 1.3 K-11
- Broken Arrow Grades: PK-8 | 394 students
299 S 9th St
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
(918)251-3000 2.2 PK-8
- Tulsa Grades: 6-12 | 543 students
2520 S Yorktown Ave,
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918)746-2604 9.5 6-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918)481-1111 5.4 PK-12
This school is head and shoulders above ANY other schools around. Spiritually, academically and God is honored there. The new ILCA football program this year was just a hint of the athletic program to come. Tuition has not been raised in 3 years. Get enrolled now. You will be amazed at your child's performance in this Christian environment. A++
- Posted by Parent - nasky
ILCA is growing by leaps and bounds. Approximately 75% of their teachers have advanced education degrees! We love that our children are being prepared so effectively for college and that Christian values are being emphasized in each of their classes. High School students love the opportunity to go off campus for lunch. AP and PreAp class offerings are awesome too! We would not have our children in any other school.
- Posted by Parent - Jlynn
Thank you for these helpful and very positive reviews on Immanuel. This is what I'm looking for in a Christian school. Great location too. ( PLUS, PLUS )
- Posted by Parent - robin
My child has attended ILCA for 4 years now and we love it. We are so blessed that my husband and myself found this wonderful school. Such strong Christian values, a great education and a loving environment has helped our child develope into an incredible young man.
- Posted by Parent - eetma
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.