Immanuel Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (864) 501-6822
- Immanuel Lutheran School, a non-profit organization sponsored by Immanuel Lutheran Church, is located in the Five Forks Area of Woodruff Road in Simpsonville, SC. Our Preschool and Kindergarten are joint ministries involving the congregation, faculty, staff, the family, and the child.
- Immanuel Lutheran School's mission is to assist and support parents in providing and maintaining the highest possible standards of education, founded in God's Word and guided by the Holy Spirit to equip children to faithfully serve as witnessing children and productive citizens.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simpsonville Grades: PK-1 | 258 students
8 Five Forks Plaza Court
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864) 254-0708 0.6 PK-1
- Simpsonville Grades: NS-12 | 1063 students
2211 Woodruff Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864) 234-7595 2 NS-12
- Greenville Grades: K-9 | 87 students
2131 Woodruff Rd Ste 2100
Greenville, SC 29607
(864) 676-0028 2.5 K-9
If you are looking for the best preschool or kindergarten class in Five Forks, Simpsonville, then look no more. Immanuel is an amazing school. The class sizes are small (1:3-6 ratio, teacher & aide in every class). The teachers are phenomenal! The schedule options allow flexibility found nowhere else. This school is a gem that you will be glad you checked out!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mmgp1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.