Immanuel Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Immanuel Lutheran School, a non-profit organization sponsored by Immanuel Lutheran Church, is located in the Five Forks Area of Woodruff Road in Simpsonville, SC. Our Preschool and Kindergarten are joint ministries involving the congregation, faculty, staff, the family, and the child.
- Immanuel Lutheran School's mission is to assist and support parents in providing and maintaining the highest possible standards of education, founded in God's Word and guided by the Holy Spirit to equip children to faithfully serve as witnessing children and productive citizens.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Simpsonville Grades: NS-1
8 Five Forks Plaza Court
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864)254-0708 0.6 NS-1
- Simpsonville Grades: NS-12 | 1063 students
2211 Woodruff Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
(864)234-7595 2 NS-12
- Greenville Grades: K-9 | 87 students
2131 Woodruff Rd Ste 2100
Greenville, SC 29607
(864)676-0028 2.5 K-9
If you are looking for the best preschool or kindergarten class in Five Forks, Simpsonville, then look no more. Immanuel is an amazing school. The class sizes are small (1:3-6 ratio, teacher & aide in every class). The teachers are phenomenal! The schedule options allow flexibility found nowhere else. This school is a gem that you will be glad you checked out!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mmgp1
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.