Immanuel Lutheran School
Tel: (218) 547-4139
- Immanuel Lutheran School was founded in 1998 by Immanuel Lutheran Church of Walker, Minnesota.
- It began as a preschool and today offers quality Christian education through seventh grade, with certified Christian teachers, a challenging curriculum and a small teacher-to-student ratio.
- Children of all faiths are welcome to attend Immanuel Lutheran School.
- Immanuel Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of color, national or ethic origin in administration of it's educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship program or other school administered programs.
Immanuel Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.