International Christian Montessori Academy-Chapman Campus
Tel: (714) 997-1200
International Montessori School is developed around the turn of the century by Maria Montessori, Italy's first female physician, the montessori method consists of a specialized teaching style and expertly designed materials that combine to unlock each child's natural motivation to learn.
Further, as montessori does not segregate children by age, older children share their skills and knowledge with younger ones.
This not only acts as an important motivator, as the younger ones emulate their more advanced peers, it also serves to develop crucial social skills as well.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms for K-12)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,120|
|Tuition Notes||760 is FT Monthly Tuition for the Academic Year which is September to June. Summer Camps are available in July and August with Summer Rates. Full and part time schedules are available please ask for details|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Collene R. Holmstrom|
- Enrollment is open to ambulatory students ages 2 -12 years old. Our hours of operation are 7am - 6pm, M-F. Enrollment is accepted throughout the year as long as space is available. Our Montessori Academic Academy is in session, September - June. Summer Enrichment Camps combine learning with recreation during the months of July and August! Every child enrolled must be able to participate and benefit from a variety of individual and group learning experiences that support Montessori Methods / Whole Child Development. A complete student enrollment packet is required and must be reviewed with the school administration, prior to the first day of attendance. Children (5-12yrs) which are enrolled in Elementary Academy, are required to wear uniforms during the academic day. Special event and school closure calendars are available at the school. Tours are offered daily, we have an open door policy! Enrollment applications are accepted on a first come first served basis depending on space availably.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to International Christian Montessori Academy-Chapman Campus is The Open School (2.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is La Purisima Catholic School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Grades: Inquire with school | 7 students
681 N Rancho Santiago Blvd
Orange, CA 92869
(949) 373-5440 0.7 Inquire with school
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 224 students
19111 Villa Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
(714) 288-1432 1.6 NS-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.