Issaquah II KinderCare
Tel: (425) 643-2917
Caring and Passionate KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Highly Trained Teachers KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Small Class Size Our low teacher-to-student ratios allow teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Issaquah II KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized Family members have the code. At Issaquah KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Safeta's role includes conducting monthly fire drills and earthquake drills , ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Mandarin, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Issaquah II KinderCare is Hillside Student Community (1.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is French Immersion School Of Washington (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-K | 44 students
5015 Lakemont Blvd SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425) 564-8200 1.2 PK-K
- Sammamish Grades: PK-K | 192 students
3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Ste C1
Sammamish, WA 98075
(425) 392-0100 1.5 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.