Caring and Passionate KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Highly Trained Teachers KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Small Class Size Our low teacher-to-student ratios allow teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Issaquah II KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms — and every activity and lesson — to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children’s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we’re helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized Family members have the code. At Issaquah KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Safeta's role includes conducting monthly fire drills and earthquake drills , ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Mandarin, Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 5 YEAR-OLDS
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Issaquah II KinderCare?
The application deadline for Issaquah II KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Issaquah II KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.