Tel: (425) 564-8200
All Teachers are educated and have degrees. We use the KinderCare curriculum as a base, but all of the classrooms are extremely enhanced on a regular basis.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gitta Cardinal|
- Welcome to beautiful Lakemont Academy! We are dedicated to leading the way in excellence in early childhood education and care.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Lakemont Academy is Hillside Student Community (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Emerald Heights Academy (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 63 students
4341 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE
Issaquah, WA 98027
(425) 643-2917 1.2 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.