- All Teachers are educated and have degrees. We use the KinderCare curriculum as a base, but all of the classrooms are extremely enhanced on a regular basis.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gitta Cardinal|
- Welcome to beautiful Lakemont Academy! We are dedicated to leading the way in excellence in early childhood education and care.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 63 students
4341 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE
Issaquah, WA 98027
(425)643-2917 1.2 NS-PK
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.