- All Teachers are educated and have degrees. We use the KinderCare curriculum as a base, but all of the classrooms are extremely enhanced on a regular basis.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gitta Cardinal|
- Welcome to beautiful Lakemont Academy! We are dedicated to leading the way in excellence in early childhood education and care.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 63 students
4341 W Lk Sammamish Pkwy SE
Issaquah, WA 98027
(425)643-2917 1.2 NS-PK
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.