Yellow Wood Academy
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 134 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(We encourage students to dress in a way that is comfortable and expresses themselves.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Distance learning at YWA is almost just like our on-campus program; featuring up to four hours a week of teacher time for each class.
- Full time, part time, and tutoring available.
- We know that no student learns the same way, so all of our classes are crafted for your student.
- We balance small group and one-on-one lessons so your student can home in on core content areas and still develop social-emotional learning.
- YWA is an inclusive school that is welcoming to our students as individuals.
- Many of our students and faculty are part of the LGBT+ community.
- Neurodivergences are a welcome part of our community, in our families, students, and staff.
- Our fully integrated Special Ed program means that student who are helped by those services are never pulled out of class or put in a stigmatizing room.
Endorse Yellow Wood Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards