- Privett¡¯s academic model is rooted in teaching developmentally appropriate skills that are necessary for the student to achieve success at a higher level of learning.
- Our philosophy lies in the belief that most learning occurs when it is interesting and fulfilling.
- Our teachers strive to help students enjoy learning by making it relevant and exciting.
- Helping students develop and maintain a positive self image and confidence is our goal.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
4588 Klahanie Dr SE Suite 401
Issaquah, WA 98029
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
22500 SE 64th PL, #130
Issaquah, WA 98027
BellevueGrades: 7-12 | 25 students
13400 Ne 20th St Ste 47
Bellevue, WA 98005
Mercer IslandGrades: K-12 | 225 students
9655 SE 36th Street, #101
Mercer Island, WA 98040
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.