Tel: (206) 232-0059
- Privett's academic model is rooted in teaching developmentally appropriate skills that are necessary for the student to achieve success at a higher level of learning.
- Our philosophy lies in the belief that most learning occurs when it is interesting and fulfilling.
- Our teachers strive to help students enjoy learning by making it relevant and exciting.
- Helping students develop and maintain a positive self image and confidence is our goal.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Issaquah Grades: 6-12
4588 Klahanie Dr SE Suite 401
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425) 836-1600 10.2 6-12
- Mercer Island Grades: K-12 | 134 students
9655 SE 36th Street,
Mercer Island, WA 98040
(206) 236-1095 0.7 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.