Jackson-feild Bhs-gwaltney School
- The Jackson-Feild Homes Foundation was established on September 22, 1997 as an independent, non-profit corporation in Richmond, Virginia.
- The Foundation exists solely to support, promote and advance activities which carry the charitable and educational purposes of Jackson-Feild Homes (founded in 1855).
- School's mission is to provide high-quality therapeutic, residential, educational, and community-based services, we equip children to lead independent, productive lives.
- It also provides funds for special and capital projects that improve the quality of life for our needy, neglected, abused and at-risk children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 432 students
2419 N Armistead Ave
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-7427 67.8 PK-12
- Norfolk Grades: 1-11 | 53 students
443 Kempsville Rd
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757)455-6134 75.1 1-11
- Roanoke Grades: 9-12 | 11 students
5720 Williamson Rd
Roanoke, VA 24012
(540)473-8148 135.2 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.