Jackson Hole Classical Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 90 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cross-Country Skiing, Ice Skating, Running Club
- As a school in the classical liberal arts tradition, the Academy believes that thepursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. Students can love to learnwhat is true, good, and beautiful through a joyful discovery of the world aroundthem and their own expanding potential.
- The liberal arts curriculum at JH Classical Academy is challenging and content-rich.Our students study the core disciplines of mathematics, literature, history, science,and Latin. Students also work through a structured physical education program todevelop the body in concert with the mind and soul. Students experience what isbeautiful by having the opportunity to practice the fine arts and performing arts ofmusic, drawing, painting, poetry, and drama.Graduates of Jackson Hole Classical Academy are not merely well-prepared forfurther studies but are well along the road to becoming citizens capable oftransmitting to the next generation the ideas and cultural foundations of WesternCivilization.
Endorse Jackson Hole Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards