St. Stephen's Episcopal School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 733 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,300
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Kraft Named Sixth Head of School - 07/25/2022Following an extensive national search, the Board of Trustees has named Peter Kraft the new Head of School at Saint Stephen`s Episcopal School. He will officially begin in the role on July 1, 2023, after a one-year leadership transition period common at independent schools.
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms through the 6th grade, dress code 7th - 12th grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Latin Club, Mock Trial competition, Model United Nations, Robotics Club, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors
- Saint Stephen`s Episcopal School is a private, independent, college preparatory school providing a world-class education for students in grades Pre-K3 through 12. At every level, students are nurtured in small classes, encouraged and supported by outstanding faculty who help them navigate a carefully designed and balanced curriculum of academic rigor and character development. Saint Stephen`s delivers exciting programs, including extensive AP courses, a technology initiative, a global education program, a K-12 daily foreign language program, a growing marine science initiative, a band/strings program, regional powerhouse programs in Model U.N., Mock Trial, Latin, and a wide variety of customized curricular and extracurricular experiences that result from flexible scheduling and a philosophy of meeting individual student needs. These rich offerings go hand-in-hand with a strong college counseling program, allowing every student an opportunity to pursue higher education. Saint Stephen`s students are excelling today in colleges and universities nationwide. The school sits on a scenic, gated, 35-acre campus, which includes a state-of-the-art athletic complex that hosts sporting events including football, cross-country, golf, basketball, soccer, track and field, lacrosse, baseball, softball, tennis, crew, and cheerleading.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Ryan Roslansky '96 - CEO of LinkedIn
- Jim Courier '87 - Legendary tennis pro and television commentator
- Kaelen Richards '01 - Former White House Regional Communications Director
- Janelle Coutts '04 - Analytical Chemist - NASA
- Brittany Skoda '05 - Global Head of Software Banking - Morgan Stanley
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Stephen's Episcopal School cost?
St. Stephen's Episcopal School's tuition is approximately $25,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Stephen's Episcopal School?
The acceptance rate of St. Stephen's Episcopal School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 85%.
Who are famous alumni from St. Stephen's Episcopal School?
St. Stephen's Episcopal School famous alumni include: Ryan Roslansky '96, Jim Courier '87, Kaelen Richards '01, Janelle Coutts '04 and Brittany Skoda '05.
What sports does St. Stephen's Episcopal School offer?
St. Stephen's Episcopal School offers 18 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. St. Stephen's Episcopal School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is St. Stephen's Episcopal School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Stephen's Episcopal School?
The application deadline for St. Stephen's Episcopal School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Stephen's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards