Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 639 students
- Yearly Tuition: $24,465
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Casual uniform (Tues-Thu) is polo shirt with khaki pants/shorts/skirts. Dress uniform (worn Mondays) is white or blue dress shirt with khakis (boys) or plaid skirt or jumper (girls). T-shirts on Fridays.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Community Service, Critics Club (Literature), D-Lab, Debate, Math Pentathlon, Model UN, PSIA, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, handbells, Strings Ensemble, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Trinity Episcopal School is an independent, PK-8, co-ed, day school in southwest Austin, Texas. Our 24-acre campus is in a quiet alcove of West Lake Hills, just 5 miles from downtown and near two major highways, which makes us easily accessible but also gives us privacy and security. Our incredible faculty deliver a forward-thinking, evidence-based curriculum in a welcoming and nurturing environment.
- Our academic programs are rigorous, forward thinking and rooted in best practices, but that's just one part of the story. We believe education should be more than academic, and we're committed to nurturing the whole child - including social, physical, emotional and spiritual growth. We assess and understand each child`s strengths and needs, learning style, talents and interests, creating an environment of learning and discovery that is just right for developing well-rounded people who are engaged in their world.
- The K8 model offers a great balance. It gives lower schoolers a nurturing learning environment and challenges middle schoolers to grow as leaders and role models. With their strong leadership skills - developed at a relatively young age - our eighth-grade students appeal to a wide variety of high schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin cost?
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin's tuition is approximately $24,465 for private students.
What sports does Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin offer?
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Texas for most sports offered.
What is Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin's ranking?
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin?
The application deadline for Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards