Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin
Trinity has several programs that teach students through real life experience. In the Middle School capstone Project 8 program, eighth graders spend an entire year designing and planning their own businesses. In the Lower School Outdoor Ecology program, students plant gardens, monitor and observe the natural environment, and help preserve their campus.
Our top-notch faculty is dedicated and passionate, and our teachers also serve as mentors, advisers, club leaders, and coaches. One third of our teachers hold graduate degrees.
Trinity's mission is to educate the whole child, leaving students with a strong academic, emotional, spiritual, and social foundation that will help them achieve success for life.
Trinity is a member of the Austin Inter-Parochial League and fields teams in ten sports. Go Trinity Tornado!
Trinity has a strong fine arts program, offering courses in art, music, and theater. Our state-of-the-art theater houses several productions a year, and our Tech Theater students completely run the sound and lighting for shows. Outside of the required art and music classes, students have the option of participating in drum line, rock band, and advanced art electives.
Located in beautiful Austin, Texas, our campus provides close proximity to a wide variety of parks, museums, and other field trip sites that enhance our students' in-class learning. Students also enjoy presentations from many innovative and entrepreneurial members of Austin's thriving business and arts communities.
Technology is incorporated into the curriculum in a way that students become digitally literate and technologically proficient with ease. Outside of learning the basics of conducting online research, following proper Internet safety, and using online resources to assist classroom learning, students also have the opportunity to study areas such as video production, photo editing, robotics, and audio production.
From kindergarten, students are immersed in a culture of service learning, and are required to amass a certain number of hours of service before graduating. Regular service opportunities are presented through partnerships with several Austin organizations such as the Trinity Center at St. David's Episcopal Church. Students also have the chance to go on a service trip to Peru.
- Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child`s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Casual uniform (Tues-Fri) is polo shirt with khaki pants/shorts/skirts. Dress uniform (worn Mondays) is white or blue dress shirt with khakis (boys) or plaid skirt or jumper (girls).)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 26 / Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by division and financial assistance is available. Please contact the admissions office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Vicki Ainsworth|
|Admissions Associate||Stacey England|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Competitions - PSIA, Choir, Model UN, Theater Choir, Model UN, Theater, Academic Competitions - PSIA,|
- Trinity Episcopal School emerged in 1999 from the humble beginnings as a startup school with 13 students in a rented blue house. Today, Trinity serves more than 530 students from kindergarten through 8th grade. While the numbers and setting have changed dramatically, Trinity remains true to the four core values that guided founder Jane Hill: a strong Christian foundation; enriched academic excellence; a diverse community; and a commitment to family.
- Trinity`s Episcopal Identity is the foundation for who we are. Our mission is to integrate spiritual and human formation into all aspects of the educational experience for people of all faiths and backgrounds. We are unwavering in our inclusivity, and we are dedicated to developing the whole child-mind, body, and spirit.
- Trinity is deeply committed to supporting the development of our students as caring, respectful human beings. We integrate social and emotional learning, arts, athletics, leadership and service, and daily chapel; all of which foster well-rounded students engaged in their world.
- As educators, we go to great lengths to assess and understand each child`s strengths and needs, learning style, talents, and interests. We create an environment of learning and discovery that is just right for developing each child`s individual talents and gifts.
- Our academic programs are rigorous, forward-thinking, and rooted in best practices. We seek to inspire active learners who think critically, take intellectual risks, express ideas effectively, and solve problems both independently and collaboratively.
- Graduates have matriculated to some of the finest public, independent, and boarding high schools in the country-including Choate Rosemary Hall, Hotchkiss, Avon Old Farms, the Cate School, and locally, St. Stephen's, St. Andrew's, and St. Michael's.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AustinGrades: PK-8 | 450 students
7938 Great Northern Boulevard
Austin, TX 78731
- AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
- AustinGrades: PK-4 | 68 students
2011 W Koenig Lane
Austin, TX 78756
- PflugervilleGrades: PK-8 | 37 students
4301 Kelly Lane
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.