Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin
Tel: (512) 472-9525
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #2 - "Trinity is a very special place in regards to making sure all feel included and all feel like they're family, and that's a big deal." - CHAUNDY SATTERWHITE, Trinity parent
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #3 - We believe education should be more than academic, so we're committed to nurturing the whole child, including social, physical, emotional and spiritual growth. We assess and understand each child's strengths and needs, learning style, talents and interests, creating an environment of learning and discovery that is just right for developing well-rounded people who are engaged in their world.
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #4 - Located five miles from downtown Austin, our campus is close to a wide variety of parks, museums, and other field trip sites. Students also enjoy presentations from innovative and entrepreneurial members of Austin's thriving business and arts communities.
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #5 - The K-8 model offers a great balance. It gives lower schoolers a nurturing learning environment and challenges middle schoolers to grow as leaders and role models. With their strong leadership skills developed at a relatively young age our eighth-grade students appeal to a wide variety of high schools.
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #6 - Our 21-acre campus includes a small nature preserve, hiking trails, and a community garden. These outdoor opportunities let kids be curious and hands-on for a more engaging learning experience.
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #7 - Our students enjoy PE every day to help keep them active and healthy. We believe in an inclusive program with a no-cut policy to promote participation among all middle school students. Opportunities in athletics begin as early as fourth grade. And we offer PE every day
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #8 - Our enriched academic experience goes beyond core competencies, extending into areas like social-emotional learning, digital citizenship, habitat conservation and robotics.
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #9 - "I'm a former school teacher, and if I could have the ideal setting to teach in, to have my students in, this really is one of those places. It's the kind of learning you really wish and hope to see for your child." - KAREN BROADDUS, Trinity parent
Trinity Episcopal School Of Austin Photo #10 - "I walked out of my parent-teacher conference feeling that Ms. Boyd truly understands my child and also is equipped to bring out the best in him and help adjust the things we want him to grow on, in the same way we do at home." - TANUJ NAKRA, Trinity parent
Trinity Episcopal School is an inclusive, forward-thinking, faith-based K-8 school that meets each student where they are to nurture the whole child`s academic, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
National Middle School Association
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Casual uniform (Tues-Thu) is polo shirt with khaki pants/shorts/skirts. Dress uniform (worn Mondays) is white or blue dress shirt with khakis (boys) or plaid skirt or jumper (girls). T-shirts on Fridays.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,560|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by division, and financial assistance is available. Please contact the admission office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Polly Williams|
|Admissions Associate||Bethani Emery|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Community Service, Critics Club (Literature), D-Lab, Debate, Math Pentathlon, Model UN, PSIA, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, handbells, Strings Ensemble, Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- It began with a blue house. And a dream. A big dream. A school that would nurture the mind, body, heart and spirit of each child. Longtime Austin educator Jane Hill and a small group of parents were looking for a rigorous and innovative Episcopal academic program offered in a diverse and nurturing environment. This small group of parents became the Founding Board, whose first order of business was to formulate a mission statement and a set of core values - philosophies that have guided the board, faculty and staff ever since.
- In August 1999, Trinity Episcopal School opened with 13 pioneer first graders near the University of Texas in a converted residence, dubbed "The Blue House." Our second year opened with 103 students, kindergarten through third grade, in a borrowed space at Riverbend Church. In November 2000, we moved into our first academic building on our West Lake Hills campus. From 2000 to 2012, we continued to add grade levels and buildings, including Jane Hill Hall, the jewel of our campus that serves as both a chapel and a performing arts center.
- Today, Trinity is a K8 school with about 540 students and more than 100 faculty and staff members. While the numbers and setting have changed dramatically, we remain true to our commitment of "Each Child, Each Day" and the four core values that guided founder Jane Hill: a strong Christian foundation, enriched academic excellence, a diverse community and a commitment to family. Trinity is a place where education, innovation and community intersect.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: PK-4 | 56 students
2011 W Koenig Lane
Austin, TX 78756
(512) 467-7006 5.6 PK-4
- Pflugerville Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
4301 Kelly Lane
Pflugerville, TX 78660
(512) 763-2776 19 PK-8
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 150 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 478-7827 2.8 K-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.