Stonehill Christian Academy
- At Stonehill Christian Academy we believe students benefit and develop by being trusted.
- We believe that as bonds of love develop within the school family with Jesus Christ at the center, students will live the Christian life (not because of rules) but based on relationships that are too important to risk damaging.
- We highly value academic discipline and rigor. We also place value on becoming a balanced person through music, athletics, art, culture, and involvement with the welfare of others.
- Our staff are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- Our Elementary Grades (K-8) are accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Stonehill Christian Academy is embarking on a Journey to Excellence; excellence in academic curricula and excellence in teaching our students about Jesus Christ and to live like Him.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School polo shirt and khaki pants or dress)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 10 monthly installments. 5% discount if paid up front.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Music lessons Music lessons,|
- It is the purpose of Stonehill Christian Academy to maintain a Christ-centered school of excellence in harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ as set forth in the Scriptures, with the principles of Christian education set forth in the writings of Ellen G. White, one of the founders of the Seventh-day Adventist denomination, and with the policies recommended by the Seventh-day Adventist General Conference, the Southwestern Union and the Texas Conference.The aim of true education is to restore human beings into the image of God as revealed by the life of Jesus Christ. Only through the guidance of the Holy Spirit can this be accomplished. An education of this kind imparts far more than academic knowledge. It fosters a balanced development of the whole person-spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-a process that spans a lifetime. Working together, homes, schools, and churches cooperate with divine agencies to prepare students to be good citizens in this world and for eternity.We invite you to find out more about our school. Call us to schedule a visit, or explore online. To see what is happening at our school you can check our calendar, news, visit our classrooms or see what our alumni are doing.Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Aventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
AustinGrades: PK-4 | 68 students
2011 W Koenig Lane
Austin, TX 78756
GeorgetownGrades: K-9 | 200 students
6101 Fm 1105
Georgetown, TX 78626