Kirby Hall School
- The mission of Kirby Hall School is to prepare bright and kind young people for a life of academic success, personal fulfillment and satisfaction, and service to their community.
- A gifted faculty with genuine affection for children and teenagers helps each student meet his or her greatest potential by setting high standards for academic achievement and honorable behavior, while recognizing and rewarding individual strengths and being sure that all students are taught to respect and support their fellow schoolmates.
- Kirby Hall pursues its goals through a traditional course of study and small classes, where individual attention is possible and is given daily to each student.
- We believe that children achieve and grow in a more wholesome way when they are well-nurtured, happy and having fun.
- The environment reflects the values of kindness, humility and mutual respect.
- Kirby Hall students ultimately go forward in their lives knowing both how to succeed in the world themselves and how to make it a better place for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: K-12 | 1000 students
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
AustinGrades: NS-12 | 539 students
801 Rio Grande
Austin, TX 78701
AustinGrades: K-8 | 531 students
3901 Bee Caves Rd
Austin, TX 78746
AustinGrades: 8-12 | 157 students
800 Herndon Lane
Austin, TX 78704
AustinGrades: PK-8 | 440 students
2500 Wimberly Lane
Austin, TX 78735