Jefferson Community School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Jefferson Community School serves middle and high school students in Port Townsend, Jefferson County and across the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
- JCS is accredited by AdvancEd Accreditation
- JCS is a member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools achieving candidate status.
- JCS offers a hands on style of experiential education for youth in grades 7-12, with an emphasis on national and international service learning expeditions.
- JCS is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission
- Through curriculum that is integrated, experiential and expeditionary, our students embark on a rigorous and reverent learning journey to know themselves and discover their interconnections with the world. At Jefferson Community School, we guide our students to become compassionate and thoughtful global citizens who have both the skills and wills to create a more peaceful and sustainable future.
- Jefferson Community School admits students of any race, sex, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Jefferson Community School cost?
Jefferson Community School's tuition is approximately $9,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Jefferson Community School?
The acceptance rate of Jefferson Community School is 85%, which is equal to the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Jefferson Community School?
The application deadline for Jefferson Community School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jefferson Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards