Jesus' Harvest Time Academy
Founded in 1993, Rev. Toniann Pena is theprincipalofJesus'Harvest Time Academy.
We serve children from Kindergarten-12th grade. Jesus' Harvest Time Academy is aChristiannon-profitschool.Allof our graduates can enroll in anycollegeoruniversity.
Our goal is to help you the parents in thetrainingofyourchildren in the love of God.
All of our faculty are here to help youandyourchildrenexperience the love of God through His WordtheHolyBible.
Our academy belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. Ourmainpurposeisto offer the children a school where they can learntoworshiptheLord freely in Spirit and in Truth.
The God given ministry of a Christian school istotrainchildrenwith a relationship with God through the LordJesusChristand in theBible, for character development,academicknowledge andskills.
We use A Beka curriculum, A Beka employsaChristiantraditionalapproach to education.Our students scoreveryhighly inSat and Actscore testings.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 30 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
References at www.jesusharvesttime.org/academy
National avg.: 85%
Rev. Toniann Pena, Principal
- Founded in 1993, Rev. Toniann Pena is the PrincipalofJesus'Harvest Time Academy. Teaches and nurtureschildrenfromKindergarten-12thgrade. Jesus' Harvest Time Academy isaChristiannon-profit school. Our goal is to help you the parentinthetraining of your children in the love of God by thehighlydevelopedcurriculum . All of our faculty are here to help youandyourchildren experience the love of God through Jesus ChristandHisWord, The Holy Bible.The God given ministry of aChristianschoolis to train children in a personal relationship withthe LordJesusand His Word (The Bible) to succedd in this age and inthe agetocome.Therefore it will acomplish characterdevelopment,academicknowledge and skills.
Endorse Jesus' Harvest Time Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.