Founded in 1993, Rev. Toniann Pena is theprincipalofJesus'Harvest Time Academy.
We serve children from Kindergarten-12th grade. Jesus' Harvest Time Academy is aChristiannon-profitschool.Allof our graduates can enroll in anycollegeoruniversity.
Our goal is to help you the parents in thetrainingofyourchildren in the love of God.
All of our faculty are here to help youandyourchildrenexperience the love of God through His WordtheHolyBible.
Our academy belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ. Ourmainpurposeisto offer the children a school where they can learntoworshiptheLord freely in Spirit and in Truth.
The God given ministry of a Christian school istotrainchildrenwith a relationship with God through the LordJesusChristand in theBible, for character development,academicknowledge andskills.
We use A Beka curriculum, A Beka employsaChristiantraditionalapproach to education.Our students scoreveryhighly inSat and Actscore testings.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 4 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Jesus Harvest Time Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
References at www.jesusharvesttime.org/academy
National avg.: 85%
Rev. Toniann Pena, Principal
- Founded in 1993, Rev. Toniann Pena is the PrincipalofJesus'Harvest Time Academy. Teaches and nurtureschildrenfromKindergarten-12thgrade. Jesus' Harvest Time Academy isaChristiannon-profit school. Our goal is to help you the parentinthetraining of your children in the love of God by thehighlydevelopedcurriculum . All of our faculty are here to help youandyourchildren experience the love of God through Jesus ChristandHisWord, The Holy Bible.The God given ministry of aChristianschoolis to train children in a personal relationship withthe LordJesusand His Word (The Bible) to succedd in this age and inthe agetocome.Therefore it will acomplish characterdevelopment,academicknowledge and skills.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Jesus Harvest Time Academy?
The acceptance rate of Jesus Harvest Time Academy is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 80%.
When is the application deadline for Jesus Harvest Time Academy?
The application deadline for Jesus Harvest Time Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jesus Harvest Time Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.