Jimmy Carter KinderCare
- Our staff have a combined total of more than 213 years experience caring for and educating children, while supporting families.
- More than 90% of our staff are parents with a few also being grandparents.
- Our staff has a mixture of higher education credentials ranging from Child Development Associate (C.D.A.) credentials to Master's Degrees; and, all continually expand their knowledge and skills trhough participation in our semi-annual Professional Development Days, college courses, various trainings and workshops, and career enhancing events.
- Of most importance is the devotion we all share for helping children grow and learn with self-confidence, independence, respect, diversity, and full of love.
- We work hard to create a language rich, safe, stimulating, and fun learning environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Jimmy Carter KinderCare! Our child care center is located in Norcross near Walmart and Jimmy Carter Road. Our teachers and staff are focused on supporting families in the development of the whole child. We believe that learning should be focused, fun, and fuel children's love for education. We believe that a partnership of respect, trust, communication, and cooperation with families results in children's success. We work hard to ensure children become confident, independent, diverse, and enthusiastic learners. We focus not on just providing early academic readiness skills, but on ensuring social, self-help, and physical skills are mastered by children. We would love for your family to come join us for an exciting early learning experience.
- We know that safety is paramount to families. We have a keypad door entry, fenced playground and building sides, and conduct daily playground and center health and safety checks. We use a name-to-face student head count system throughout the day; which, is conducted in 30 minute intervals. This provides concrete accountability, and supports continual awareness of the students under our care and supervision. We also require physical signatures to verify student drop off and pick up daily; and, require photo identification for authorized student pick-up persons. In addition, all of our staff are First Aid and C.P.R. certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator onsite who ensures we remain in compliance with O.S.H.A., company, and state health and safety requirements. Our Health and Safety Coordinator also monitors daily practices and routines to ensure we are providing the healthiest and safest environment for children and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NorcrossGrades: PK-5 | 103 students
5905 Brook Hollow Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
- NorcrossGrades: UG | 80 students
2175 N Norcross Tucker Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
- NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
- LilburnGrades: NS-PK
50 Harmony Grove Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
- AtlantaGrades: NS-PK
3520 Old Chamblee-Tucker Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30340
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.