Jordan Lake Sudbury School
- Jordan Lake Sudbury School is a democratic school for students from kindergarten through high school.
- The school is based on a philosophy of education pioneered by the Sudbury Valley School in Framingham, MA in 1968.
- Our fundamental belief is that all children are curious by nature and the most valuable and profound learning takes place when initiated and pursued by the students in a way that makes the most sense to them.
- Students of all ages are free to decide for themselves how to spend their days.
- All learning styles and all types of pursuits are valued here.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: PK-10 | 176 students
112 Byrum St.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)465-2113 3.2 PK-10
- Charlotte Grades: 7-12 | 25 students
Po Box 19649
Charlotte, NC 28219
(704)521-4977 123.2 7-12
- Wake Forest Grades: PK-K | 58 students
260 Horizon Drive
Wake Forest, NC 27587
(919)848-1280 11.1 PK-K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.