- Joseph Academy serves 52 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Joseph Academy is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillside Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
4100 Warren Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
(708)449-1310 13.3 1-12
- Des Plaines Grades: 4-12
1150 N River Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60016
(847)391-8008 0.4 4-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-12 | 93 students
2525 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847)803-1550 4.3 K-12
- Blue Island Grades: Inquire with school | 12 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708)389-8137 31.4 Inquire with school
- Chicago Grades: Inquire with school | 56 students
1912 W 103rd St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)881-1005 27.8 Inquire with school
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.