Tel: (847) 803-1930
- Joseph Academy serves 52 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Joseph Academy is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillside Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
4100 Warren Ave
Hillside, IL 60162
(708) 449-1310 13.3 1-12
- Des Plaines Grades: 2-12 | 61 students
1150 N River Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60016
(630) 952-2208 0.4 2-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-12 | 93 students
2525 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847) 803-1550 4.3 K-12
- Blue Island Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708) 389-8137 31.4 4-12
- Chicago Grades: Inquire with school | 56 students
1912 W 103rd St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773) 881-1005 27.8 Inquire with school
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.