Jubilee Christian School
- Jubilee Christian Preschool and Daycare offers year-round programming Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm for children two through twelve years of age.
- During the "school term", we offer preschool and daycare for children 2 - 6 years.
- Before & after school care as well as care when elementary schools are closed is available for Kindergarten through 6th graders.
- During the months of June, July and August, we offer fun, education and child care through Summer Camp for children ages 2 - 12 years.
- Parents select from a variety of programming options. The mission of school is to provide a safe and caring environment in which children "increase in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and man.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greendale Grades: PK-8 | 471 students
6000 W Loomis Rd
Greendale, WI 53129
(414)421-1760 4.7 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-8 | 395 students
345 N. 95th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)259-0370 11.7 NS-8
- Milwaukee Grades: NS-8 | 336 students
1810 W Bolivar Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
(414)282-7970 6.7 NS-8
- Oak Creek Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
2525 W Oakwood Road
Oak Creek, WI 53154
(414)761-2880 1.2 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.