Judson At Stahl KinderCare
Tel: (210) 655-8775
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a NAC Accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are a Nationally Accredited Center with outstanding parents, children, and a well educated staff. We firmly believe in safety first and highly believe in educating our children. We actively participate in our community social events. We looking forward to meeting new families and are always available for information and tours.
- Our center has a keypad entry, fenced playground, and all staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. Our Health & Safety Coordinator is in charge of keeping our staff trained and our center safe for all.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA - No subsidy programs ONLY PRIVATE PAY HERE
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: K | 78 students
14966 Spring Farm
San Antonio, TX 78247
(210) 654-7311 1 K
- San Antonio Grades: NS-PK
13030 Nacogdoches Rd
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 653-5991 2.4 NS-PK
- San Antonio Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
5235 David Edwards Dr
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210) 479-3311 3.4 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.