June Buchanan School
- Alice Lloyd College, a private coeducational senior institution with a required self-help Student Work Program, will provide high quality educational opportunities primarily for students with outstanding leadership potential for effective service to the surrounding mountain region regardless of the students’ ability to pay.
- The College, with its dedicated personnel who have a passion for excellence, a zeal for continual personal and professional improvement, a caring attitude toward students, and a desire to work with trustees and other friends in developing an institution directed and sustained by Christian principles, will be one of the most distinctive liberal arts institutions in the Appalachian region.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
103 Ball Park St
Allen, KY 41601
(606) 874-8328 20.6 PK-12
- Hagerhill Grades: 7-12 | 61 students
7279 S Ky Route 321
Hagerhill, KY 41222
(606) 789-1967 29.6 7-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.