- Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to 13.
- We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq.
- ft. building is licensed for 90 children. We believe that a child's early experiences such as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
- Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline, and high self-esteem.
- We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their cognitive needs.
- At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
- It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect.
- By setting clear and consistent rules in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.