- Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to 13.
- We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq.
- ft. building is licensed for 90 children. We believe that a child's early experiences such as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
- Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline, and high self-esteem.
- We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their cognitive needs.
- At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
- It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect.
- By setting clear and consistent rules in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.