- Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to 13.
- We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq.
- ft. building is licensed for 90 children. We believe that a child's early experiences such as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
- Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline, and high self-esteem.
- We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their cognitive needs.
- At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
- It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect.
- By setting clear and consistent rules in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.