K.i.d.s. Learning Center, Inc.
- Kiddie Junction Child Development Center is a family owned child care center that has been in operation since 1993 serving children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- We strive to provide a quality, loving environment dedicated to the development of the "total child." Our theme-based curriculum is the traditional pre-school curriculum, which encourages the children to learn by experience and to discover through play.
- Our nurturing environment is geared to the individual child and their needs.
- We foster curiosity and creativity, which are essential to your child's development.
- At Kiddie Junction Child Development Center learning is fun as your child develops their social skills, fine and gross motor skills, language skills, music appreciation, and most importantly, their self-esteem.
- We take our responsibility of providing quality, loving, developmentally sound childcare professionally and seriously.
- Our highly qualified staff provides you the peace of mind that your child will be safe and loved during your hectic workweek.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856)767-1751 0.1 PK-8
- Voorhees Grades: NS-K
1211 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)346-1234 1.5 NS-K
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)783-0710 2.8 PK-8
- Voorhees Township Grades: NS-K
1004 Laurel Oak
Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
(848)999-9456 3.3 NS-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.