K.i.d.s. Learning Center, Inc.
Tel: (856) 753-1355
- Kiddie Junction Child Development Center is a family owned child care center that has been in operation since 1993 serving children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- We strive to provide a quality, loving environment dedicated to the development of the "total child." Our theme-based curriculum is the traditional pre-school curriculum, which encourages the children to learn by experience and to discover through play.
- Our nurturing environment is geared to the individual child and their needs.
- We foster curiosity and creativity, which are essential to your child's development.
- At Kiddie Junction Child Development Center learning is fun as your child develops their social skills, fine and gross motor skills, language skills, music appreciation, and most importantly, their self-esteem.
- We take our responsibility of providing quality, loving, developmentally sound childcare professionally and seriously.
- Our highly qualified staff provides you the peace of mind that your child will be safe and loved during your hectic workweek.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856) 767-1751 0.1 PK-8
- Voorhees Grades: NS-K
1211 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856) 346-1234 1.5 NS-K
- Clementon Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856) 783-0710 2.8 PK-8
- Voorhees Grades: NS-6
1004 Laurel Oak
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(848) 999-9456 3.3 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.