Guidepost Montessori at Laurel Oak
Welcome to Guidepost Montessori at Laurel Oak, conveniently located at Voorhees Township.
Your child will blossom when engaged in child-directed learning within a knowledge- rich environment.
Your child will also take advantage of the beautiful, new and well prepared classrooms and large, outdoor space. Now enrolling for toddler through sixth grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Montessori at Laurel Oak is located in the quaint suburb of Voorhees Township. At the heart of our school is our belief that children thrive when given freedom and responsibility in Montessori environments prepared especially for them. Our bright, beautiful classrooms and caring staff members will nurture your child`s joy in learning. We welcome your family to our community! Our beautiful campus and welcoming community is the perfect place for your child to explore her own potential. Guidepost Montessori classrooms are light, airy, calming, aesthetically beautiful spaces. Each material is carefully chosen and carefully displayed - to inspire and entice your child to explore.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Laurel Oak. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.