Kankakee Trinity Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (815) 935-8080
- The primary purpose of Kankakee Trinity Academy is to provide quality, Christ-centered education, in which all academic disciplines are predicated on the belief that the universe was created by God for His glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||This is 7th-12th rate. Elementary is less. Registration and book fees not included in this figure.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brad Prairie|
|Admissions Associate||Jennie Kroesch|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- The program of learning will emphasize academic excellence with learning experiences aimed at developing the student's maxium spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and emotional potential. Learning that surpasses worldly wisdom. KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY requires a spiritual point of view for the entire curriculum. History, science, literature, and mathematics are taught with God's point of view, not man's. The Academy believes that a quality education results from (1) a challenging curriculum intergrating God's truth into all subjects, (2) Christian instructors concerned for young people, and (3) small classes. The focal point of the Academy's instructional emphasis is the teacher. Each faculty member is competent and qualified. Classes are kept as small as possible to allow maximum academic exposure to each pupil. At the elementary level, within the framework of a complete curriculum, emphasis is placed on mathematics, language arts and reading-the basic building blocks of education. At the secondary level, the course of study is basically college preparatory in scope, emphasizing communications skills, mathematics, and the sciences within a well-rounded curriculum. Provisions are also made for a curriculum for the average student Learning that enriches. The student activity program will consist of a variety of student organizations and clubs, providing opportunities for extra-curricular learning and fun. The program enriches the academic curriculum, while at the same time, fostering a more closely-knit student body and faculty by providing a time for togetherness and enjoyment. The activity program will offer opportunities for everyone to enjoy success and to develop leadership abilities. A Cultural Enrichment Program is being developed to provide opportunities for appreciation of the arts among students at all grade levels. Learning that builds character, confidence and cooperation. KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY believes a sound body is an important compliment to maturation in Christ and growth in academics. The opportunity exists to provide physical development and development of athletic skills. Learning to live by the Lord's standards. The overall objective of KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY is to provide a means by which your child can be equipped and inspired to live a Christian life in a non-Christian world. The Trinity thrust is toward spiritual maturity through a knowledge of God's Word and a trust in His guidance. We do not believe life is divided into the secular and the sacred for the dedicated Christian. The HOME, CHURCH, and SCHOOL should all be working harmoniously toward the same end product: a young person who has grown spiritually in Christ, leaving the school a mature, biblically-founded Christian, academically prepared to excel in continued education or a chosen occupation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kankakee Grades: 9-12 | 315 students
550 W Brookmont Blvd
Kankakee, IL 60901
(815) 932-7413 1 9-12
- Kankakee Grades: NS | 23 students
1025 N Washington Ave
Kankakee, IL 60901
(815) 932-8411 1.2 NS
- Bourbonnais Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
324 E Marsile St
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
(815) 933-7758 2.3 PK-8
Excellence in Education and truly Christ Centered.
- Posted by Teacher - Miller
This school has been a blessing! All 3 of my children go there and are very happy. This school offers much more than great academics and sports. They teach the word of God.
- Posted by Parent - debbi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.