Kankakee Trinity Academy
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 301 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The program of learning will emphasize academic excellence with learning experiences aimed at developing the student's maxium spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and emotional potential. Learning that surpasses worldly wisdom. KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY requires a spiritual point of view for the entire curriculum. History, science, literature, and mathematics are taught with God's point of view, not man's. The Academy believes that a quality education results from (1) a challenging curriculum intergrating God's truth into all subjects, (2) Christian instructors concerned for young people, and (3) small classes. The focal point of the Academy's instructional emphasis is the teacher. Each faculty member is competent and qualified. Classes are kept as small as possible to allow maximum academic exposure to each pupil. At the elementary level, within the framework of a complete curriculum, emphasis is placed on mathematics, language arts and reading-the basic building blocks of education. At the secondary level, the course of study is basically college preparatory in scope, emphasizing communications skills, mathematics, and the sciences within a well-rounded curriculum. Provisions are also made for a curriculum for the average student Learning that enriches. The student activity program will consist of a variety of student organizations and clubs, providing opportunities for extra-curricular learning and fun. The program enriches the academic curriculum, while at the same time, fostering a more closely-knit student body and faculty by providing a time for togetherness and enjoyment. The activity program will offer opportunities for everyone to enjoy success and to develop leadership abilities. A Cultural Enrichment Program is being developed to provide opportunities for appreciation of the arts among students at all grade levels. Learning that builds character, confidence and cooperation. KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY believes a sound body is an important compliment to maturation in Christ and growth in academics. The opportunity exists to provide physical development and development of athletic skills. Learning to live by the Lord's standards. The overall objective of KANKAKEE TRINITY ACADEMY is to provide a means by which your child can be equipped and inspired to live a Christian life in a non-Christian world. The Trinity thrust is toward spiritual maturity through a knowledge of God's Word and a trust in His guidance. We do not believe life is divided into the secular and the sacred for the dedicated Christian. The HOME, CHURCH, and SCHOOL should all be working harmoniously toward the same end product: a young person who has grown spiritually in Christ, leaving the school a mature, biblically-founded Christian, academically prepared to excel in continued education or a chosen occupation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kankakee Trinity Academy cost?
Kankakee Trinity Academy's tuition is approximately $3,500 for private students.
What schools are Kankakee Trinity Academy often compared to?
Kankakee Trinity Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Grace Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Kankakee Trinity Academy?
The acceptance rate of Kankakee Trinity Academy is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Kankakee Trinity Academy offer?
Kankakee Trinity Academy offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Kankakee Trinity Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Kankakee Trinity Academy?
The application deadline for Kankakee Trinity Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kankakee Trinity Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards