Kennedy-donovan Center School
- Kennedy-Donovan Center is committed to the full continuum of care for individuals and families of all ages with developmental disabilities and similar needs in our region.
- We strive to provide this either by offering services directly or by collaborating closely with community partners.
- Kennedy-Donovan Center supports individuals and families with disabilities and similar needs to reach their maximum potential and quality of life through advocacy and individualized services.
- Our passion is to bring services of the highest quality to people in need.
- For nearly forty years, KDC has improved the quality of life for thousands of individuals with developmental disabilities and similar needs, including children, families and adults.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Kennedy-donovan Center School also viewed these schools: Schwartz Center For Children, Meeting Street, The Providence Center School, May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders and Iddi Crystal Springs School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North DartmouthGrades: PK-12 | 44 students
1 Posa Pl
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
- ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
- BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
- AssonetGrades: 3-12 | 46 students
Po Box 372
Assonet, MA 02702
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.