Kennedy-donovan Center School
- Kennedy-Donovan Center is committed to the full continuum of care for individuals and families of all ages with developmental disabilities and similar needs in our region.
- We strive to provide this either by offering services directly or by collaborating closely with community partners.
- Kennedy-Donovan Center supports individuals and families with disabilities and similar needs to reach their maximum potential and quality of life through advocacy and individualized services.
- Our passion is to bring services of the highest quality to people in need.
- For nearly forty years, KDC has improved the quality of life for thousands of individuals with developmental disabilities and similar needs, including children, families and adults.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Dartmouth Grades: PK-12 | 32 students
1 Posa Pl
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
(508) 996-3391 1.9 PK-12
- New Bedford Grades: PK-12 | 242 students
764 Hathaway Road
New Bedford, MA 02740
(508) 992-7944 2.3 PK-12
- Assonet Grades: 3-12 | 46 students
38 Narrows Road
Assonet, MA 02702
(508) 644-3101 13.4 3-12
- Belmont Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
115 Mill St
Belmont, MA 02478
(617) 855-2847 54.4 4-12
- Beverly Grades: 6-12 | 82 students
96 Cherry Hill Drive
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 921-1103 65.5 6-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.