St Teresa of Calcutta School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,825
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Track Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Teams, Cheerleading squad
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St Teresa of Calcutta School cost?
St Teresa of Calcutta School's tuition is approximately $4,825 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St Teresa of Calcutta School?
The acceptance rate of St Teresa of Calcutta School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
What sports does St Teresa of Calcutta School offer?
St Teresa of Calcutta School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for St Teresa of Calcutta School?
The application deadline for St Teresa of Calcutta School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St Teresa of Calcutta School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards