Early Learning Child Care
Tel: (508) 996-3774
- Early Learning Child Care serves 84 students in grades Nursery/Preschool and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Early Learning Child Care is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||INFANT $49.90/DAY $7.50/HR (4 HRS OR LESS) TODDLER $46.80/DAY $6.50/HR (4 HOURS OR LESS) PRE-SCHOOL $35.00/DAY $5.50/HR (4 HOURS OR LESS) SCHOOL-AGE (f-t) $35.00/DAY $4.00/HR (4 HOURS OR LESS)|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Bedford Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
115 Illinois Street
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508) 995-3696 0.3 PK-8
- New Bedford Grades: PK-12 | 242 students
764 Hathaway Road
New Bedford, MA 02740
(508) 992-7944 1.6 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.