KinderCare at El Dorado Hills
- Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
- They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment, and are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
- It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
- Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to El Dorado Hills KinderCare. Our center is an amazing place for children and their families. Every day is spent playing, exploring and learning. We are proud of our structured curriculum that promotes whole child development. From the early stages of infancy to the beginning readers in Transitional Kindergarten, every day is filled with learning, making new friends and having fun. Our goal is to provide your child with a love for learning and your family with a piece of mind that they are in a safe and nurturing environment. Please take a moment to give me a call or stop by, I would love to show you all our center has to offer.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering t a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Our Health and Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Choices for Children
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Grades: PK-5 | 51 students
381 S Lexington Dr Ste 100
Folsom, CA 95630 4 PK-5
- El Dorado Hills Grades: NS-PK
3959 Park Dr.
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(916)939-0391 4.1 NS-PK
- Folsom Grades: NS-PK
295 S. Lexington Dr.
Folsom, CA 95630
(916)983-6169 4.1 NS-PK
- Folsom Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
309 Montrose Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
(916)985-4129 4.3 PK-8
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.