Lexington Hills KinderCare
Lexington Hills KinderCare Photo #6 - The Lexington Hills KinderCare staff at a Professional Development Day.
Our staff is the glue that holds our center together.
Everyone works hand in hand to make each child's experience in education the best! We want every child to live each day to its fullest and we treat each child to their personality and uniqueness.
We look at each day with them as a way to make a positive influence on their lives.
Once your child has come to KinderCare, they are forever in our hearts.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At the S. Lexington KinderCare, we consider ourselves extended family. Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure your child has the best education possible, as well as the safest environment to learn in. All of our classroom curriculum is designed to stimulate your child's mind in the most creative and fun way possible. Our teachers are constantly working to find new ways to challenge each child and set them up for success. Our NAEYC accredited team takes pride on watching our children grow from infants to school agers. We happily welcome you into our family.
- The safety of our children in the center is our number one priority. Our on-site Health and Safety Coordinator performs daily checks around the center to ensure everything is safe and up to standards. Gates, doors and windows are kept secure with alarms and charms, while our entry to our school is code entry only. Monthly, we perform fire and disaster drills to make sure we are ready for anything! All of our staff are CPR and first aid certified.. We are proud to say we are incident-free and we plan to stay that way!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- Child Action, Placer City, Choices for Children, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lexington Hills KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lexington Hills KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lexington Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.